Pages

Embedded tumblr

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A thank you note to Zoundry Raven

First time blogging I use the default online Blogger editor. Then since I found out that I have more ideas for my blog offline, I searched for an offline blog editor. Turned out there are so many of them. After tried almost all of them, I fell for two freeware applications: BlogDesk and Zoundry Raven. They both are in my opinion the most powerful blog editor, but in the end, my choice is Zoundry Raven.


The reason why I have chosen this editor and writing about it is that I could install it as the portable version (it will be automatically named as Zoundry Raven 2 Go) on my usb stick. I really love portable applications because I don't have Internet connection at home and like I said, I tend to have more ideas while I'm not browsing.


Well, the number of posts on this blog doesn't quite show the number of ideas I have, I admit. But, right now, all I gotta do is write them down in the Unpublished section of the 'Raven and hopefully, it'll be worthy of publishing one of these days.


So, thank you Zoundry Raven!

Powered by Zoundry Raven

Technorati :

Del.icio.us :

Zooomr :

Flickr :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails