Pages

Embedded tumblr

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Comic Book Stuffs - Superheroes' Facebook status

This page is from Vengeance of Moon Knight #3 which guest-starring Spider-Man, currently on sale.





Spidey's comment regarding superheroes' Facebook account got me laughed and then got me thinking, "Yeah. What if superheroes had Facebook account, what would their status update be like?" Fortunately, before I got up from my lazy behind to make a fake Facebook accounts for our favorite heroes, a friend of mine sent me this Photoshop work of what my little fantasy would like. I assume it's not his work so if one you his its original creator, kudos to you, Sir! (or Ma'am, for that matter). Enjoy :











It's all really funny don't you think?


Which one is your favorite?


My personal favorite is the Punisher. I know how you feel Frank, I'll go nuts too if I get Mafia Wars invite everytime I log on to Facebook. How 'bout Farmville?


Oh, can't help it, I can't resist to post this cap, I know this isn't superhero-related but...really, I can't resist the urge to post this baby, courtesy of Lamebook.



Powered by Zoundry Raven



Technorati :

Del.icio.us :

Zooomr :

Flickr :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails