Pages

Embedded tumblr

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Archi-text-ure - It's too good to be true!



Found these images below somewhere on the net, and I think it is a hoax. So what do you guys out there think? Architecture models by Tamiya? Personally I think this is a good idea. But, the market for demands like these are virtually non-existence, I think. Well, except for a geeky fanboy type like me I guess.


But seriously, how many architecture students would want to buy it? Or architects who would buy this for his/her kids? Or...secretly for him/herself. Again, I don't know if there is a real market for these. So let me ask once again, what do you guys think?


Nevertheless if it's true, I'd think there'd be issues regarding privacy and security. Would the owner of the house or the building want the whole world to know the overall layout of the house? ("Here's where the magic happens.", said the owner while pointing to his/her master bedroom a la MTV Crib)


It is too good to be true.


Still, fingers crossed.







tamiya_koshino_house-751792.jpg


Powered by Zoundry Raven



Technorati :

Del.icio.us :

Zooomr :

Flickr :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails