Pages

Embedded tumblr

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tron : Legacy is directed by an architect!

Quick update as I am now getting a nerdgasm from this awesome news!
Apparently Hollywood are now trying to re-live the 80's geeky property. G.I Joe, Transformers, The A-Team, and many more are now receiving modern treatment with various degrees of success.  Now, Disney joins the trend by refurbishing one of my favorite movie growing up, Tron. I leave it up to you to decide if this is a sign of creativity well runs dry or Hollywood just wants to play it safe by giving us the familiars instead of the unknowns.
What's intriguing for me (and if you read this blog, I assume you will, too) is that the director of Tron : Legacy, Joseph Kosinski is an architect graduated from Columbia University.
ArchDaily has the complete feature here
.
Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails